Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Our Freelancers Are Far More Conscientious Than I Ever Realized

Monday, April 28, 2008 By No comments

Stacey, Sorry it took me a little longer to get this back to you than I expected, this past week got a bit crazier than I expected. This was a really strange album, and it was kind of hard to review, but also kind of fun. Let me know if you need anything else out of this. Thanks, B.H.

B.H. -

Are you seriously apologizing to me for not getting a HARMONICA ALBUM review back faster? I mean, yes, we've been under siege from rabid pan flute enthusiasts who seem to have never stopped mourning the passing of Zamfir, and have no other performer to turn to in their time of grief... but a nice set of earplugs has blocked out most of the girlish wailing from the men. The women's voices ululate at a frequency only dogs can hear.

I just took a bite of my cereal, and I think there's COCONUT in it. Who puts coconut in breakfast cereal? Frankly, this issue is more pressing that the timeliness of your review. I have a Jamaican consulate to notify of alleged acts of cereal terrorism.

Stacey


Cerealsy, check this guy out. He's looking at his solo diatonic harmonica like, "Come vis me to ze Cazbar, unt ve shall make beautiful music togezzer." It's a love story: A man. A harmonica. A missed note. A farewell glance. Then, a chance meeting years later. Can it be? It is! And they live together in perfect harmony all the rest of their days.

Ah, le amour. Veuillez m'excuser un moment mais passer cette fois avec vous m'a fait se rend compte combien de temps il a été depuis que j'ai eu un poo vraiment grand.

0 comments :

Post a Comment