Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Great Story I Couldn't Possibly Have Written

A.C.: "So you guys get this: Apparently near my mom's house, there is this crazy turkey. She said she was pulling up in her car and saw this turkey running across a field. She watched it for a while and it kept running and then she realized, 'Oh, my god, I think that turkey is running right for my car!' And it was."

Apparently the turkey is very territorial and has been known to attack things - even inanimate things like cars - as they go by.

A.C.: "I was like, are you sure maybe somebody doesn't need to shoot it? Maybe it has rabies?"

That is how I want to go out in life! If I could choose some horrible death for myself, I would want to be mauled by a rabid turkey. Because there can be no better way to make sure that the people who know me keep laughing.

My obit: "Stacey McGowen-Hudson, 34, entered into rest on April 28, 2008, after an attack by a rabid turkey. Memorial services will be held at Blanchard Amphitheater on the Augusta State University campus. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Laughter Heals Foundation, whose goal is to promote the potent therapeutic value on humor and laughter in the healing process."

0 comments :

Post a Comment