Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Masters Tournament Coverage

So we're chatting with Steven Uhles from the Augusta Chronicle while waiting to interview Colbie Caillat and Josh Kelley before the Drive Fore! Show Rock Fore! Dough concert.

"Are you covering the tournament?" T.G. asks.
"Yeah, I'm mainly in the clubhouse," Uhles answers.
"What are you doing in the clubhouse?" T.G. asks.
"Celeb spotting!" I chime in, because besides drinking and avoiding the weather, there's really no reason to hang out there.
"Yeah, basically," he says. "I've already had a Tiger spotting."
"Oh, yeah?" T.G. asks. "What happened?"
"Nothing. He just walked into the clubhouse," Uhles said.
"Oh."
"He was very focused. There were people shoving cameras in his face and he just marched straight through the crowd. Totally focused," Uhles said. "Maybe he was late."
"Maybe he had to pee," I joked.
"Maybe. I know I'm focused when I have to pee."

0 comments :

Post a Comment