Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, July 16, 2007

That not-so-fresh feeling (Hi, Mom!)

So I went shopping this weekend for some necessities and came home to a house still sweltering from the heat of the self-cleaning oven. I was all excited about this new oven, but had I known that it would smolder in our kitchen with the heat of 1,000 suns I might have just busted out the E-Z-Off. Anyway, I stripped down to t-shirt and panties to do laundry and after a while I started to feel... hmm... something.

I decided to finish loading and folding laundry but in less than a minute it turned into a tingle. Then an itch. Then a burning sensation in an area you REALLY don't want that. Hopping through the kitchen to the bathroom, I examined things to see what was up. Or down.

What is going on with my lady parts? And then I realized: I was wearing new panties and the dye was killing me. I ripped them off and ran back in the kitchen to toss all my new pairs in the washer before the load started.

I had a hard time explaining all that to Scott.
But I think he enjoyed the side show.

0 comments :

Post a Comment