Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Little Help Here...

So I'm watching A.C.'s animals while she is gone, and I've been very careful to follow all of her instructions. But when I went over there last night to check on them again, I couldn't find Petey, the cat. I looked everywhere for him, and I called his name and rattled his food bowl... nothing. I let the dogs in and he didn't come out to play with them. Emmie and I ran around trying to find him, and she was no help.

"I find him!" she shrieked from another room and I'd come running.
"Good girl! Where is he?" I praised her.
"Um, wight der," and she'd point to an empty corner. "Yoo see hims?"
No. No, honey, I don't see your imaginary feline friend. Can we find the real one, please, before A.C. kills me?

UPDATE: Found him! He's just all cat-like and stuff with the sneaking. One thing that's not sneaky: the smell of his litterbox. It punches you in the face when you open the door. But I can't find more box-filling pebble things to change it, and it won't help to empty the stanky stuff without refilling it. And what do I do with cat poo? Do I flush it?

Petey! This video is for you! Watch carefully!

1 comments :

  1. Now you know from where Stinky Pete gets his name. Is there nothing more disgusting than an animal that poops in a box?

    Oh...and thanks, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete