Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, July 16, 2007

Gonzo ninja of unintentional hilarity


Paul Pearman came into the office today to talk about - ah, who knows? I can never tell the purpose of his visits, but we always enjoy the hell out of them. He's like a gonzo ninja of unintentional hilarity.

"I've been trying to get Coco Rubio to run (for Augusta Commission). You know, his dad was my original martial arts teacher.

You know, you can't do things to people's kids like you used to could. I remember one time I was about 14 and I'd been there since I was 7 and I was getting good. I tapped Mr. Rubio in the head... probably harder than I should have... and he Judo threw me.

That wasn't in the rules, you know? To Judo throw things. I mean, I wasn't taking Judo. But he threw me and then he grabbed the front of my gee and crossed it over and he was, like, choking me.

You know when you pass out... it's really actually pleasant. When I woke up, it was him AND my dad, laughing. They were standing over me and looking down at me and they were laughing."

This explains some things about Paul.

0 comments :

Post a Comment