Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Deathly Hallows spoiler

This is real the end:

Harry, Ron and Hermione find the deathly hallows, giving them power over Voldemort's Horcruxes.
Harry kills Voldemort with the help of Snape.
Hagrid saves Ron but couldn't save Hermione.
After a long battle, Hermione gets killed by Voldemort.
Voldemort and Snape battle it out. Snape kills Voldemort but is mortally wounded in the process. Harry and Ron try to comfort him.
"Listen," Snape croaks. "This is a story all about how I became the Half-Blood Prince of Bel-Air. In West Little Whinging born and raised.
On the broomstick is where I spent most of my days.
Flying, crying, cool out conjuring
Outside of the school
where a couple of Death Eaters were up to no good.
They started casting spells in my neighborhood.
I got in one little jinx and my Mom got scared.
She said, "You're moving to Hogwart's School in Old Bel-Air."
I whistled for the Knight Bus and caught it with no fear.
We pulled up at the castle and Stan said, "You're here."
Dumbledore took me in and all was well
And I played the role of bad guy to protect the castle.
Now I've told you all about how my life flipped over turned inside out.
Voldemort is dead but still beware.
And remember me, the half-blood prince of Bel-Air."

0 comments :

Post a Comment