Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, February 22, 2008

Me Like Code Monkey Back

Friday, February 22, 2008 By No comments

I know that I am a giant dork who likes novelty songs. I DID spend my 16th birthday at a They Might Be Giants concert in Atlanta, a night which may still be the greatest experience of my life sorry about that Scott and Emerson. But neither of you can rock an accordion. (I called Dial-a-Song! I did! I own "A Tale of Two Johns!" It's an illness, I tell you!)

My new novelty musical obsession: Jonathan Coulton. I can't help it! He's a guitar-playing nerd with floppy hair and glasses! I am genetically pre-determined to fall in love with him!

Sigh...

So, that being said... Here is my several-videos-long homage to Code Monkey himself.

"Re: Your Brains"


"I Crush Everything"


"Code Monkey"


0 comments :

Post a Comment