Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Thursday, February 21, 2008

These Are Supposed to be CREATIVE People!

So because my husband and I can't seem to get a babysitter so that we can ever leave the house, I had to give my movie tickets away for tomorrow night. I e-mailed a bunch of staffers and told them that the first person to respond with a joke could have them.

I've never heard such lame-o jokes in my whole life.

From J.C.:

  • A grasshopper walks into a bar, bartender says, "Hey, we have a drink named after you!" The grasshopper looks up at him puzzled, "you have a drink called Steve?"
  • A sandwich walks into a bar, bartender says, "sorry, we don't serve food here."
  • String walks into a bar, bartender says, "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, WE DON"T SERVE STRINGS!"
    So the string leaves, puts a hat and mustache on...walks into the bar, bartender says, "I TOLD YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, WE DON"T SERVE STRINGS!"
    After a few more unsuccessful tries, the string goes into the alley and starts twisting himself up and getting all tangled and bunched up, real raggedy. Walks into the bar and orders a drink. bartender brings the drink over and says, "Wait a minute, are you a string?"
    String looks up and says, "I'm a frayed knot."
From H.Y.:
  • What did the fish say when he hit the wall? "Damn!"
From J.R.:
  • What’s the cross between an elephant and a rhino? "Elephino."
From M.T.:
  • What do you call a leper in a hot tub? Stew.

0 comments :

Post a Comment