Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And This is a PROFESSIONAL E-mail Exchange

A.C. to J.C.: I am ready to update my production report for next week, but need to make sure the paper is gone so I don’t mess you guys up… because I do that enough already!

From J.C. to A.C. : its not quite ready... Crystal is still working on it. Don't forget, Bob will be gone next week so we need all the pick ups as possible since I will be building the paper all by myself.

A.C. to J.C.: Don’t worry dude, I already planned for that because I am the coolest.
We need to do something for Bob on Friday. Any bright ideas? He is turning 40 after all. How about a male stripper?

J.C. to A.C. : Male stripper? Hows bout the Metro Spirit review, Me, Tom, and Murf sweatin to the oldiest in assless chaps.

A.C. to J.C.: Are not all chaps assless?

J.C. to A.C.: only when you wear a thong under them like I do.

1 comments :