Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Limerick Contest

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 By No comments

The Metro Spirit is hosting a Limerick Contest (e-mail your local limericks to spirit@metrospirit.com), and we were discussing the headline "Man from Nantucket comments about Augusta."
"What are the actual word to Man from Nantucket?" A.W. asked.
"I don't know. I'll find it."
I read the clean versions. They're lame. Then I come across the obscene one.
"Yeah, I'm not reading this out loud. I'm not even e-mailing it to you," I said. "Look it up yourself. It's pretty ribald."
A.C. looked up immediately.
"Ha!" I laughed and slapped my desk. "I just used the word 'ribald,' in a room with actual other people in it."
"I can't believe you did that," A.C. laughed.

Oh, just... Nantucket.

0 comments :

Post a Comment