Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, May 11, 2007

I'd Like to Thank the Academy...




Someone nominated me for Best Humor Blog, Best Entertainment Blog, best Parenting Blog, and Best Blog of All Time! Thanks, whoever! Although I think if they had a category called Random Thoughts From the Head of a Prozac Fiend it might be more appropriate.

Alas, there are so few of us.

In honor of my first "Bloggie" nomination, I'm going to be reposting some of my favorite entries, along with the awards tag so you'll know that I'm recycling stuff on purpose, and not just trying to pull a fast one. But after three years of posts, I could. You wouldn't even know.



UPDATE: Apparently, I've been informed that I was nominated for a "BCA" Award. The Bloggies are something different. Uh... okay.

0 comments :

Post a Comment