Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Winning Friends & Influencing People...

Saturday, December 05, 2009 By

Augusta, Ga. - Emmie has managed to guilt me into getting out of my sickbed and doing holiday stuff downtown.

We saw the Christmas parade, stopped by the Commons, and were just getting to The Boll Weevil for dinner, when Emmie spotted someone she had not yet convinced to join her cult.

"Hullo," she called, and waved cheerfully.

"Hello," the nice couple answered.

"Wuss yer name?" Emmie asked.

"Michelle," she answered.

"Dass a nice name," Emmie replied. "My name is EmersonReneeMcGowenHudson."

"It's nice to meet you," the woman laughed.

"Dass a lubblee shirt you weareend," Emmie gushed, and I couldn't help bursting into laughter.

"Jeez, Emmie, are you running for office?"

"No, I not runneend." She shrugged. "I juss walkeend."


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments :

Post a Comment