Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Feeling the Love in the Office

Augusta, Ga. - The discussion about what people will be wearing never ends. I mean, I know we're mostly girls here, but does that mean we have to live up to the stereotype?

Okay, yes. It does.

Anyway. It continues.

"See y'all later," A.W. and A.C. call, on their way out the door.
"What are y'all wearing?" M.L. asks.
"A.W. is wearing her fake shirt!" A.C. chirps, and I cackle. We had the discussion at lunch.
"What are you talking about?" M.L. asks.
"I have one of those shirts that looks like a tuxedo on the front...?" A.W. says.



M.L. guffaws at the idea.
"But it looks nice!" A.W. protests.
"Oh, they always look nice," M.L. chuckles.
"F--- you, Marge!" A.W. grins.
"F--- you, Mary!" M.L. shoots back.

And that, my friends, is normal-talk around these parts.




0 comments :

Post a Comment