Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Maybe There Should Be a "Dadnesia" Too...

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 By

I'm feverish, sick, coughing my guts out, so Scott went to the drugstore for me. Here was the list I gave him:

- Mucinex
- Emergen-c (or similar, in pill form, no drinky)
- Citrus-flavored cough lozenges
- vanilla ice cream with some kind of chocolate in it (...what?! My throat hurts...)

Anyway, I knew when he left that it would be a disaster. It always is, despite his honest efforts. After all, this is the man who once came back from the grocery store and claimed that he couldn't find any crackers.

But hope springs eternal, and I felt just bad enough to chance it. After all, he had accomplished so much, so well, today, including having a lovely roast dinner ready when I got home. Still, I wrote him a list before he went.

I was so happy to see him when he came home and laid his purchases on the bed:
- honey lemon cough drops
- a Cinderella toothbrush for Emerson

And CVS was so happy to have the additional money that I spent when I went to the store my damn self.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments :

Post a Comment