Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, March 31, 2008

My Husband is the Coolest!

AUGUSTA, GA. - Scott won TWO AP AWARDS this year. He got an honorable mention in Best Use of Sound, which is all the more incredible since he does the vast majority of his mixing from our home computer, using an odd, individual kind of jerry-rigged mixture of digital and analog technologies.

But in the most fiercely competitive category, he won First Place for General Reporting for a story he did on the Augusta Commission in which one of the commissioners went off, complaining about the others. It wasn't this commissioner's finest moment, but he stands by his opinions and refuses to back down from them. He's a principled kind of guy.

Anyway, we're so excited for him, and so proud. I think he needs a present. A sexy one.

3 comments :

  1. Congrats to Scott! BTW... I usu get your posts via RSS ... and your feed is pointing to momnesiaonline.net not momnesia.blogspot.com ... Everytime I click on your links to read your posts it never resolves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can't fix the damn thing. I'm working on it! I need more experience. GoDaddy's domain manager makes my friggin' head hurt.

    ReplyDelete