Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Thanks, y'all!


Not to toot my own horn... well, okay, fine, I am... but someone nominated me for Best of Blogs Best Mommy Blog! Woohoo!

Of course, I am like the Susan Lucci of blog awards. I've been nominated for them all - the bloggies, the best of blogs, bloggers choice awards, and the weblog awards. I never win. But it is an honor to be nominated. Or something. Does it come with free drinks? 'Cause that's all I really care about when it gets down to it. I don't really care so much about awards unless they come with a party. So if you see me tied to my keyboard for long periods of time, don't send an e-mail - send liquor!

Anyway, if you feel like it, why dontcha vote for me? Just go here, and tell them if you think I'm pretty good. What's in it for you? My undying gratitude. What's in it for me? Maybe some reader who'll click through my ads every once in a while. That would be nice. You know. Nothing personal. I'm just sayin'.

Voting isn't live yet, but further nominations would be appreciated. The process:

  • After March 23rd, the panelists assigned to each specific category will weed through the nominations and pick what they think are the 10 most deserving blogs in that category. Panelist decisions will be based first on blog content and second on user-friendliness; a blog's visual design will only be a minor consideration. (NOTE: The last thing I designed on this blog was the name. So thank you Jebus.)

  • On April 7th we will publish the finalists, and provide a form for voting online. (NOTE: So then you should come back and vote for... someone...)

  • The fans will then vote on a their favorite in each category. 100% of the popular vote will be used to pick the winner.

  • All winners will be announced on May 5th, 2008.

0 comments :

Post a Comment