Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, March 14, 2008

That 'Not-so-Fresh' Feeling

Hi, guys. I know we haven’t talked or hung out in a while. I’m sorry about that. But, I’m feeling a little dirty. I mean, don’t get me wrong. I enjoy what we do together. I’m just not comfortable with the arrangement anymore. You know, I have things that I want for myself and I’d like to think that people can meet me without cringing. I don’t like the way strangers look at me anymore. It’s like they know what’s inside of me. In short, I think that we should part ways. If you would be so kind as to clear out your stuff, I’d really appreciate it. And, no offense, but the sooner the better. The faster it’s gone, well… the better I’ll feel.

Love,

The Metro Spirit Refrigerator

0 comments :

Post a Comment