Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Office Karaoke

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 By 4 comments

A.W.: (singing, out of nowhere): Jeremiah was a bullfrog!
Me: (mimicking guitar) Bow-now-wow!
A.W.: Was a good friend of mine!
Me: Bow-now-wow!
A.W: That's all I know.
M.F.: (singing) I never understood a single word he said but I helped him drink his wine. He always had some mighty fine wine!
A.C.: (getting in on the action) Joooooooooy to the world! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the boys and girls! Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea! Joy to you and me!

[silence]

Me: Hey, why was Jeremiah a bullfrog?
A.W.: [guffaws] I don't know.
M.F.: Because he was a good friend of mine?

Does anybody know?

4 comments :

  1. 'cause hoyt axton smoked a lot of weed, i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not nearly as impressed that you can come up with a reason for the lyrics as I am impressed that you know who Hoyt Axton is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe "impressed" is the wrong word. "Concerned" might be a better choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. see...there's this thing. it's called the "internet." with a modem and a computer, no one really needs to know anything, as it turns out.

    ReplyDelete