Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, March 31, 2008

Wrinkle-Free

AUGUSTA, GA. - "You guys, I was reading this article the other day about anti-aging products," I say.
"What? Why?" A.C. interrupts.
"Because I have wrinkles!"
"Where?"
I move my right eyebrow - hell, yes, I am THAT specific - revealing the deeply etched frown line that has appeared over the past couple of years.
"You are crazy. There is nothing there." she dismisses me.
"Whatever. Anyway, they said that there are only three ingredients that actually work: alpha hydroxy, vitamin C and Retinol. And all the rest are-"
"Made up?" she interrupts.
"Yes!"
"That kills me. All the words they make up."
"Oh, I have a new one for you. This line at CVS that I saw last night all shiny and high-end and top-shelf said 'Now with bio-communicators!'" I make a face like, WTF?
"How stupid do they think we are?"
"I know!"
A.W. pipes up from behind me: "That's funny, because I was about to say, 'Ooh, bio-communicators? I have to have that!'"

0 comments :

Post a Comment