Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, March 07, 2008

For sale: Smarty pants

A.C.: "I would like to point out that we ordered from Roly Poly today because they deliver, and then all three of us got in our cars and had to go get cash."
Me: "Yeah, I thought about that when I was driving to the Wachovia in North Augusta, when there's one right across the street."
A.W.: "I saw you drive by me and I was like, 'Where is she going?'"
Me: "I dunno. I got in my car and took a right on Ellis and I was like, 'What am I doing?'"
And then I just drove on to justify loosing my parking space.
A.C.: "Yeah, there's a Suntrust down here but it was kind of raining so I decided to go to the Suntrust on Walton Way. I got halfway there and I was like, 'Great. I'm almost to Roly Poly.'"
A.W.: "This is a real think tank around here."

0 comments :

Post a Comment