Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Dreamy, Indeed

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 By No comments

AUGUSTA, GA. - I walked into American Dream Machines today and wandered around for about 15 minutes. It's a good thing I didn't have our credit card on me. Besides clothing from Von Dutch, Orange County Choppers and Big Dog Bikes, they also had a wealth of sunglasses - some of which looked suspiciously like the goggles that bi-plane pilots used to wear. If they'd carried leather helmets and white scarves to wear with them, I would have driven home, pried the card from my husband's cold dead fingers, and walked out with an ensemble fit to wear... well, absolutely nowhere. But it's not as though anyone would give me a second look downtown.

Oh, yeah: they also sell motorcycles - and you should see the long, low lines on these babies. They're like crouching tigers, hidden dragons.

This one is mine.


Shiny... I like shiny...

You can't see it very well, but the seat has snakeskin inlay.


0 comments :

Post a Comment