Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Driving Force

I'll admit that there are certain parts of my job for which I was unprepared when I moved into this position. The difficulty of finding public bathrooms when I'm out making sales calls is just one of them.

Another one is exiting Publix in Evans (which has a bathroom I can use) and finding my hubcaps have been stolen. It isn't the kind of thing you expect in the crime-free county. And yet, there I was, looking at my sad tires and wondering what the heck someone would do with them?


And then I tried to get into the car to see if they'd broken in and taken anything else, but my key wouldn't fit. What the hell? Criminals who are also locksmiths? And then I saw the upholstery. It was grey. Mine is brown. Locksmith criminals with a flair for decor?

No. It was not my car.

My car was two lanes over.


Note to self: From now on, memorize license plate.

0 comments :

Post a Comment