Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, August 29, 2008

High School Will Beat That Out of Her

Emmie's class has started the dreaded Show and Tell. She's only three, and quite the accomplished public speaker already. I asked her what she wanted to bring, and she said, "uhhh... Pop Rocks!" So off to the candy store it was.

I asked her to tell me what she would say at Show and Tell. She hopped off the couch, grabbed a package of Pop Rocks, and ran proudly to the other side of the coffee table.

She held up the package of Pop Rocks for everybody (me) to see.

"Diss a Pop Rocks. Iss cannee. Iss berry sweet and good and go in my tummy. Dis a pink Pop Rocks. [giggle] I lub pink! Iss my favorite! An... uh... you EAT da Pop Rocks. An dey go popopopoppopopopop! In my mouf. Dee end."

Perfect.

0 comments :

Post a Comment