Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, July 07, 2008

Starting Kindergarten Soon

Monday, July 07, 2008 By

It's my blogoversary! Momnesia has now been annoying the crap out of random viewers sent by the almighty Internets for... [counting on fingers] THIS MANY. Dear God, FIVE years! That's almost as long as I went to Augusta State University. (Go Jags! Go... away... no, I'm kidding!)

I don't have a blogoversary post, or anything. But it's odd how this blog began. Long before the success of Waiter Rant, I was blogging about serving and bartending to get the stench of stupidity off at the end of a long, hard day. I had a number of posts on an old site (that I hate very much) that ate a year of my recorded life. So, really, I've been blogging for six years. Wow. That's incredibly lame. Meh. What's new?

Hey, I think I do have a blogoversary post, after all. Five/six years, Internets! Suck on that!

So here are some posts I've enjoyed re-reading. Hope they make you laugh.

0 comments :

Post a Comment