Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Body Movin'

Hey, Joe White, it was nice to see you at the White's Building today! It made me happy, and I'm sorry for the Kid n' Play reference. But, really, the flat top... I'll admit it was poor planning for to have worn a sweater in the middle of an Augusta summer day, but at least I wore a sweater from the 00's, and not hair from the Cosby show. It makes me think you inspired this scene with Jean Claude van Damme. Happy viewing.

3 comments :

  1. Thank you for permanently freezing my olfactory senses. I was drinking ice water as I watched that clip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but - and I say this with love, Joe, really - can't you see him doing the half-hump-hip-action with a little spin move at the end? I mean, the best I do is a half-hearted Molly-Ringwald-in-Breakfast-Club foot action... so I don't really have room to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is worse. I was showing Sanj this clip in order to make him laugh, and he said, "Oh, yeah. That's from 'Bloodsport.'"

    ReplyDelete