Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend Mania: Lake Oconee


Scott and Emmie on the swings at the day-use park at Lake Oconee.


Emmie is not a punk rocker. She is a blazing ray of sunshine and happiness, rainbows and unicorns - so long as she gets her way.



The preschoolers dove into the remaining cake together. It was serious business.



We passed a goat munching grass on the side of the road.


My nephew, Jacob, actin' classy.


Granddad applies sunscreen to the weirdly patient and obedient preschoolers.

This child never met a camera she didn't like.
We're going to rename her "Ham"-erson Renee McGowen Hudson.

Mom sleeps through the festivities in her honor. She turned 29 - again - on July 24.


Emmie with a purple tongue after scarfing down a grape-flavored Now-n-Later.

A cherub's bare (red) ass in a garden in Summerville.

First, yes she did dress herself. And I was just tired enough to appreciate her complete lack of color coordination. Emmie doesn't even know who this is, but she wanted me to take her picture with this stupid Ronald McDonald statue in the Wal-Mart in North Augusta, SC. I don't want to be cliche, but does this thing freak out anyone else? I kind of wanted to snatch her away and hiss, "No! We don't like clowns!" But I held my tongue as best I could - while still hurrying her along.

Tadaaaaaaa!

0 comments :

Post a Comment