Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Okay, fine. I'm an idiot.


I was just interviewing Ted Neeley, who plays the lead role in "Jesus Christ Superstar." The show is coming through the area on May 16 at the Bell Auditorium. He has three other projects in the works, including a national tour of "Rasputin," and was talking about being a representative of the character he plays.

"Does that put expectations on you in your personal life?" I asked.
"Absolutely, and it makes me a better person," he said.
"Do you ever do product endorsements? Because I can't think of a better pitchman for a product than Jesus."
(Huge laugh from the office mates, and, thankfully, from Mr. Neeley).
"No, but maybe I should," he laughed.



BROADWAY IN AUGUSTA 2006-2007
May 16, 2007, Bell Auditorium, 8 p.m.
“Jesus Christ Superstar”
Direct from New York!
Ticket prices: Single Group
Floor & 1st Balcony $50.00 $45.00
2nd Balcony $45.00 $40.50
3rd Balcony $40.00 $36.00

0 comments :

Post a Comment