Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, April 30, 2007

Hee hee...

Here's Scott interviewing presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani on his campaign stop in Augusta, Ga. Again, I wasn't there, but I still keep tabs on my husband! My spies are everywhere. He can never rest! AAaaaaahahahahahaaaaa!

Is anyone surprised that they had it in a fire house?
At least if they'd had it at Hyde Park he could have
talked about cleaning up the Ground Zero area.
But, no. Let's go with the cliche.


Giuliani makes a serious face.
"Rudy smash crime! Rudy smash terror!
Rudy make touchdown for Notre Dame! Vote me!"


Here is Scott recording him again.
He's kind of creeping me out standing behind him and stuff.
If Giuliani turned around too fast, Scott might get a karate
chop to the forehead.


1 comments :

  1. Who forged these pictures? According to Whine Line, I didn't get within 10 feet of Giuliani.

    ReplyDelete