Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Philadelphia Phillies Meet Their Match in Four-Year-Old Fan

AUGUSTA, GA. - Emmie knocked my boss's Phillies bobbleheads off his desk the other day and broke them. I was SO PROUD that I was able to seamlessly Super Glue them back together!

Until I brought them back today.

"You messed 'em all up," Bryan said.

"Nuh-uh! They look great!" I argued.

He laughed: "You glued a bat onto the pitcher's hand!"

"How do  you know it's the pitcher?" I asked, peering closely. "There's no ball in his hand. It's just white space."

"Typically, when you're wearing a fielding glove, you're not also carrying a bat."

(Obviously, Bryan has never played cut-throat whiffle ball in the McGowens' yard.)

0 comments :

Post a Comment