Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, September 14, 2009

Deep Thoughts, by Emerson Hudson: Grammar by Yoda

Monday, September 14, 2009 By

"Mom? Are you a great artiss?"
"No."
"You not? You mate scribble scrabbles?"
"Pretty much."
"I don' mate scribble scrabbles. My teacher say I'm a great artiss. My nesst picture is goin' be meatball."
"Meatball?"
"Meatball is my favorite color!"
"Meatball isn't a color, doodlebug."
"Yeah-huh! Iss brown! Meatball is brown, an' brown is meatball!"

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments :

  1. Emmie is a genius! And Shelby is in awe of her, she thinks she's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, is Shelby in her class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelby is homeschooled and 17, she interns at 95 Rock, Chuck calls her "Padawan Sam" LOL

    ReplyDelete