Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

An Unidentified Source Reveals...

A story about my wonderful husband:

"I was in high school and he did like a casting call thing. He did a performance at Regency Mall with a dance group and it was in conjunction with the Dysart studio people. So half of the people did a number from 'Vogue,' [Madonna's song] and the other half did a number from 'Dick Tracy.' [the soundtrack that, unsurprisingly, also included Madonna]. He picked me out because he said I looked like a silent film/jazz era person.

We performed in the middle of regency mall. He was trying out "Nicholas Scott" at that time.
We did the Madonna thing and I remember the next number - and I think I kind of stepped away from the group, but it wasn't personal, I'm just more of a visual artist... I was just kind of toying with it at this time - but their next performance was to "Cold-Hearted Snake" by Paula Abdul. He needed someone who was comfortable with a snake. So that's where I kind of stepped away.

But much love to your husband. If he's on something he's living with gusto. I've always really admired him."

Yes, I'm sure when he was gyrating to "Poison" by Alice Cooper, there was nothing by admiration on your mind!

0 comments :

Post a Comment