Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, August 20, 2007

Fresh 'n' Fruity

Monday, August 20, 2007 By No comments

We're potty training Emerson... you know, when she lets us.

I sit her on the potty, and talk to her while she tries to go. She's really getting into it. A lot. Friday I sat her down and she looked up at me with wide-eyed and determined expression and said, "Mama, I gon' make poo-poo."

"Good for you!" I said. That's my standard response. She could say, "Mama, I gon' make headless kittens," and I'd probably say the same thing.

"Mama! Mama!" she shrieked, as though I weren't two feet in front of her. "What, honey?"

She stared at me intently. "I gon' make GIANT poo-poo!"

I laughed. "Well, you do what you gotta do, sweetie."

So, um... she did. And then she had to get up to look at what she'd accomplished. Which was a poo-poo. Not giant, but certainly not insignificant. It was shaped in a way that reminded me of something.

"Look, mama!" she shrieked and pointed. "I make a BANANA poo-poo!"

0 comments :

Post a Comment