Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, February 09, 2007

Zombie Wars: A New Hope

An overheard post just for me:

Emeril's Secret Slave Workforce
Mom: What was it we needed to do again?
Daughter: Get pepper for the zombies.
Mom: Oh, yes, right.

How does pepper deter a zombie attack? I don't know! Someone tell me how to add it to my arsenol!

General defenses include barricading well-stocked living quarters and avoiding the following mistakes:

  • Sheltering in a vehicle to which you do not have the keys
  • Leaving weapons for zombies to find
  • Teaching zombies how to use firearms
  • Giving your only weapon to anyone who is hysterical
  • Retreating to a basement or cellar without taking supplies with you
  • Getting into an elevator in a building infested with zombies
  • Letting personal feelings and arguments get in the way of survival
And for today's lesson, discuss the following logical posit: All zombies are undead, but not all undead are zombies.

1 comments :

  1. I know you run a zombie-centric shop, but this made me pee a little:

    Mom: So, what kind of animals do you think we will see at the zoo?

    Small boy: I think elephants and snakes... Mom? Are there also pretend things there, like dinosaurs and God?

    Mom: I think we need to have a talk when we get home.

    ReplyDelete