Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Break-in II: Electric Boogaloo

So the police recovered my purse with my wallet and my ID (which is how they found me) and Social Security Card. But I can't have it. They called merely to taunt me. The officer who found it turned it in to police property, and I can't have it unless I have the receipt. Except that I don't have the receipt, because I'm not the one who turned it in. Here's my question: Um, hello? My ID is in there. Who could I be? Scott's gone all kinda crazy and says that he is going to call the sherrif, himself, and make the department fingerprint the bag, etc. Whatever. I just want my lip gloss, man. I'm all chapped.

<---- This is the perpetrator. If you see him, he will be wearing lingerie, brushing his teeth and taking pictures with two digital cameras.

3 comments :

  1. Maybe there's some balm in the bathroom. Or maybe a salve. Or some ointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way.........that cat's moves are too smooth to resort to smash and grabs.......smooth i tell ya.......

    ReplyDelete