Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, February 02, 2007

She's only 17...


Sing that headline to the tune of Winger's horrible hit (oh, yeah, Kelli, I said it. Cry over your boyfriend to someone else).

This chick cracks me up. And she's only 17. But she'll show you snarkiness like you've never seen... Anyhoodle... methinks she will be giving the college boys a serious run for their money. I hope they appreciate her like she deserves.

"February 8-14 (oh god I do not like Valentine’s Day...I don’t care if I’m single or not - it was clearly a holiday created to ensure that middle-aged men will buy their estranged wives diamonds and overpriced flowers once a year. Every time a guy gives me chocolates I’m like, "Thanks, you ass. Now I have to go to the gym for an extra FIFTEEN HOURS." This is because, if chocolate is put in front of me, I will eat it. This is a prime example of the random musings I earlier warned you about."

By the way, an older (hopefully wiser and less permed) Winger put out a new CD last year.

I kind of went on a Winger kick, there, but I hope the anti-Valentine's Day sentiment is not lost on everyone.

3 comments :

  1. did you know that the drummer from WINGER was Rod Morgenstein from Augusta's own DIXIE DREGS?......no joke.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that the drummer from Winger is STILL Rod Morgenstein?
    http://www.rodmorgenstein.com/

    Somewhere in my addled brain, years ago, I got the idea that Shawn Colvin of Sonny Came Home fame was in the Dixie Dregs. Ha! It was the Dixie Diesels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well how bout them apples!!!.......

    ReplyDelete