Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Right way, wrong number

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 By

My personal cell phone rings.

"Stacey Hudson, how may I help you?"

"Oh... uh... I think I have the wrong number," a woman stammers.

"Are you trying to reach [name]?"

"No."

"Well, now I just feel bad about myself."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she says, and she sounds sincere.

"Don't you want to talk to me?"

"I'm, uh, trying to reach Knology customer service."

"I can help you with that."

"... um... Do you work for Knology?"

"No."

[click]

LOL!


1 comments :

  1. Knology was awesome enough to give us what should have been one of their office numbers, just so I could remember my husband's birthday a little better (since they had to ask me that particular fact to confirm I was indeed allowed to call to get a phone number for our new house, and I had a little trouble remembering the exact date... ooops!) so we get wrong numbers like that all the time. We have Knology's main number memorized for just this occasion - (706)364-1000!

    ReplyDelete