Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, July 26, 2010

Flat Earth Theory

Monday, July 26, 2010 By

I don't spend a lot of time actively promoting my blog. It's linked automatically to my social network, so that's something I have to think about, oh... never. I make a few bucks a month from the ads stuck on the sides, and I cash it in at Christmas each year. It might be enough to buy a cake from Very Vera. But I checked my Google Analytics recently and saw my distribution of readership - it's kind of cool! Below is a grainy map.

Dark green = most read. Light green = regularly read. Yellow = Momnesia who?



United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Spain, Colombia, Mexico, Germany, Iran, Sweden, Lithuania, India, Netherlands, Serbia, Austria, Ireland, France, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Peru, Taiwan, New Zealand, Chile, Puerto Rico, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Portugal, Japan, Brazil, Ukraine, and Hungary.

Well, if that just isn't the coolest.

So to all my new friends across the Internets, I'd like to say, "Thanks for reading!" Gracias por lectura! Vielen Dank für Vorlesung! شكرا على القراءة  ! مطالعه څخه مننه! Vi tackas för läsa! पढने के लिए आपका धन्यवाद! Dank u voor lezing! Merci pour la lecture!  متشکرم برای خواندن !読んで頂きありがとうございます! Obrigado para leitura! Hvala na čitanje! اپ کا شکریہ. پڑھنے کے لئے! and Köszönjük, hogy a leolvasás!

A heartfelt apology to Lithuania and Iran. I couldn't find a translation in Lithuanian or Farsi. But one assumes you can at least read English as well as I read Spanish - which is to say, enough to get to the bathroom and find food - or you wouldn't be visiting this spot.

See you soon!

0 comments :

Post a Comment