Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Writing Letters to Grandparents is Good Education for Preschoolers

Sunday, August 02, 2009 By

This is Emmie's letter to her grandparents (my parents):

Dear Granny + Dadada,

I love you very much because you're my best friend. You love me.

My butterfly got dead. I want him back to normal. I want him to be real.

I love swimming because I love swimming with my floaties but daddy make me swim with not floaties.

Mama give me some school supplies and mama and daddy take me to my new school all day long because they're very sweet. I love them very much.

Name maker! I put everything on the stuff for packing in my own backpack. And I love the teacher. (Editor's Note: We bought a labeling machine)

I miss you. I wanna come to you. Well, das de end of da story. I don't know how to say bye-bye in Chinese. So I say bye-bye.

Love,
Emerson

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments :

Post a Comment