Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Thursday, August 27, 2009

How to Get Revenge on Your Husband, Without Even Trying

Thursday, August 27, 2009 By

Scott made yet another wonderful dinner: brussels sprouts (shush! I love them!) And bacon-wrapped roasted chicken breast. I dug in while he stepped outside to make a call.

Three bites in, I discovered a surprise: cream cheese! And a terrible burning sensation!


Emmie laughed as I choked, and tears ran down my face. He had stuffed fresh hot peppers inside, and they were potent!

I downed lemonade like someone walking the Sahara - and Emmie laughed at that, too, of course; and told Scott all about it when he came inside. Chuckleheads.

Later, I saw him doing a strange dance on the porch. I didn't think anything of it. It IS Scott, after all. He's done weirder things. But as it turned out, he had made dinner, forgotten to wash his hands, and then gone to the bathroom...

You guys know where I'm going with this. You've done this to yourself while eating hot wings, at least once - admit it.

Ahhh. Karma is a witch.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comments :

  1. ROFLMAO! My guy likes to tell the story of his HS summer job at a Mexican chain restaurant (name redacted to protect the not so innocent). The turnover was pretty high so there was always a "new kid." The "old timers" amused themselves waiting for that fateful moment when the newbie found out *exactly* how important it was to wear gloves while working the peppers (and how important it was to remove them before handling life's more private moments. [G]

    ReplyDelete