Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, August 03, 2009

Mom Overload

Monday, August 03, 2009 By

From Mom to Me: Alert! Huge virus coming! I just checked this with Norton AntiVirus and Snopes, and you should not open any message with an attachment entitled 'POSTCARD FROM HALLMARK, 'regardless of who sent it to you. It is a virus which opens A POSTCARD IMAGE, which 'burns' the whole hard disc C of your computer.

From Mom to Me, two minutes later: Stacey, I tried to send you an e-card, and it came back. Are you still working for The Metro Spirit? I checked it and sent it twice. What's going on? Mom.

Reply from Me to Mom: No, Mom, I do not work for The Metro Spirit anymore. I've taken a job with Hallmark. I'll get right on your e-card issue because that is my primary concern in life. Besides, didn't you just send me an e-mail telling me not to open any e-cards?

From Mom to Me: Pfffffftt! I'm deleting you!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments :

Post a Comment