Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Incidents Show Husbands Big Softies, Experts Say

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 By

AUGUSTA, GA - This showed up on our front porch yesterday. It was skittish, but sweet. I let it into the house for a minute so Emmie could pet it. She was beyond thrilled, but Scott set his jaw and bitched the whole time.

"Honey, it's just for a minute," I assured him.
"We are not keeping that animal," he said.
"No crap," I replied. I don't even WANT a pet.

This morning, between traffic runs, the big goober went and bought cat food.

"Uh, honey?"
"I know, I know," he said, obviously disgusted with himself. "But if it stays outside... it's a sweet cat."
"Psh!" I scoffed. "You mean it's OUR cat."

Dangit!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments :

  1. It's pretty! And no, I don't want it...we have enough farm cats out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's NOT pretty. It's a CAT! And I have allergies. We ALL have allergies!

    And I bet it sheds like crazy.

    ReplyDelete