Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Scott Hudson Hospitalized for Unknown Illness

Saturday, September 20, 2008 By , , 9 comments


AUGUSTA, GA. - WGAC News/Talk 580 Investigative Journalist Scott Hudson was hospitalized Friday, Sept. 19, for an undetermined illness. He is at University Hospital, in the Cardio-Pulmonary Intensive Care Unit. For updates to his condition, please follow twitter.com/stacey_hudson.

In other words, my wonderful husband is sick and I don't have time or resources to talk to the 50 people a day who call me about it. Brief tweets are all I can wrap my head around. Hope for the best, folks. He's seen better days.

9 comments :

  1. Hey Stacey...thinking about you guys...hope your husband gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping things turn around for Scott very soon. Hang in there...both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about you both...you are in our prayers ALOT!

    stoney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy,
    Joe Jackson left me a message about Scott last night. Please know that you guys are in my prayers and do not hesitate to let me know if there's anything I can do. Please tell my friend to hang in there and that the community is behind him!

    Thanks,
    Deke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy...
    You have been on my mind since I talked to you today. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    DeDe & Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacey,

    Just heard. Your swamp friends are all praying and sending good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Stacey-

    I just heard about Scott. I am thinking of you, Scott, and Emerson. I've added Scott to our prayer list here, and I will be keeping you all in my personal thoughts and prayers.

    Wishing you peace,
    Susan Everitt
    EDS

    ReplyDelete
  8. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys... Even though I'm a 1,000 miles away, if there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to let me know.

    Regards,

    Michael Buczyner

    ReplyDelete
  9. I googled momnesia and found your blog. You don't know me, but I LOVE your blog. I have been in stiches reading about your daughter. My son is not even 3 months old yet, and now I can't wait till he is old enough to talk and hear the silliness that comes out. You are truly blessed to have such an adorable, lovable and beautiful daughter - and such a great husband, too. I'm sorry to read about your husband's health. I will be praying for him. Thank you for adding some joy to my day - I'll be praying that God doubles His blessings on you and heals your husband quickly.

    ReplyDelete