Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Live Appeal... In the End, Not That Appealing

Saturday, September 06, 2008 By , 1 comment

AUGUSTA, GA. - You know that a blog service is extraneous when your readership and comments participation actually drops after you install it. For that reason, I've removed the Live Appeal service I had added to my blog, and I've gone back to the normal comments function. I have added a "followers" option to the sidebar, but it's entirely voluntary. Sorry to anyone to whom this has caused annoyance (ahem... the ever-outspoken Alice), but I also appreciate your feedback.

Hope this gets things back to normal. In the meantime, I'll try to post the tidbits I wrote down this week but didn't get a chance to type.

Love to my readers!

Stacey

1 comments :

  1. Yep, there was no way I was going to register to comment. Thanks for making the change woman!

    ReplyDelete