Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 8 of Scott's Hospitalization

6:59 a.m. - New patient relative came in waiting room while everyone was still asleep. Tried 2 make conversation with us. ''Do you all have relatives in ICU?'' No. We're camping. In unspoken pact, we ignored her until she left.

10:42 a.m. - My awesome bro in law convinced I'm too tired 2 make best decision. Will take a night 2 rest before proceeding.

11:08 a.m. - Lovingly attacked by very sweet but very smelly stray dog outside the front doors. Time 4 shower.

11:10 a.m. - Towels here smell oddly like Hostess powdered sugar doughnuts.

12:09 p.m. - Didn't know I was married to Mr. Fancy Pants. Mayor Deke came by to check on us. He didn't like my Michael Phelps impression. Oh, well.

12:13 p.m. - Just got sprayed in the head by an automatic air freshener in the bathroom, so... Par for the course i guess

1:20 p.m. - 1 of his doctors just strutted by. I'd like to tackle him, get him in a headlock & demand answers... But I also want them to keep coming back to check on him.

2:27 p.m. - Gah! Why do strangers want to know my bidness? (Sigh) I think I'm getting grumpy.

4:30 p.m. - Soooo.... tired.... going home to sleep.

0 comments :

Post a Comment