Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

From J.C., Who is One of the Many Reasons I Love Working Here

AUGUSTA, GA. - "So I had this idea. I am going to record a country album. Anyways I thought of this premise for a song called 'Waffle Spouse,' It's about an older guy that goes to the waffle house every day and sits in the same section and falls in love with his younger server. She is really nice to him and brings him whatever he wants and all that. So after a couple of years he proposes to her and she says yes. Well, when he gets her home and wants her to bring him stuff and be the same girl that she was, she isn't. In fact she wont do shit for him now and he is miserable. say something like:

Took my girl home and I screwed up
Thought I'd be happy as can be
Now I'm sittin' lookin' into an empty cup
cuz she wont take orders from me....

and in the end of the song it turns out that he is singing it to his new waitress at the waffle house....and of course, she is nicer to him."

God, isn't he a little bit of genius in a goofball exterior?

0 comments :

Post a Comment