Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Clearing Out the Pee-Yooter

AUGUSTA, GA. - I'm going to try my hand at ad sales. I won't lie: the money is a temptation. But also I'm excited to learn more about the business side of publishing. If I decide to stay on the business side, it will be a chance to expand my skill set. If I return to the editorial side, it will help me to build relationships and understand parts of the community that have eluded my noodle head thus far. I'll give it 100 percent, and we'll see where it leads.

But changing jobs on Monday means moving desks. I'll still be at the Metro Spirit, but the dept. needs this system badly. So I'm cleaning off all the things I've intended to post but never got around to over the next few days. Much of it is stupid imagery I've collected. Hope you enjoy it!

Kind of how I feel right now.
And, no, this is not my child, nor did I do this to one.

0 comments :

Post a Comment