Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Monday, October 29, 2007

Zzzzzzzz...... wha? huh?

So the baby woke up twice last night. That's not a new event. She's been complaining of "Big Bird atta weendow." That would scare me, too.

But on top of that, the dog lost his mind at 3 a.m. He woke me up, howling, and running in circles. He scrabbled at the front door, then scrabbled at the back door... man, I thought there was a werewolf outside. It was freaky. Then he went and hid under a c chair, trembling. Knowing him, it was probably a squirrel. But it still freaked me out.

Through it all, my husband snored. Loudly. I wanted to kick him. How can he complain about my snoring and then sleep through that kind of chaos? I stomped into the bedroom to... do something. I don't know what. Yell at him, probably.

But then I realized: I am the presence of sleep greatness. Waking him? That's like drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa. So I let him sleep.

And plotted my revenge.

0 comments :

Post a Comment