Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

GIMMIE A DOLLAR!

Dollar4Life

Okay, so I'm broke. Well, not broke. But I'm not rich, which is the opposite of broke and the in-between, under the current administration, is really "trying not to go broke." But I feel this unending need to give money away. Too much of it makes me feel bad. So, okay, a lot of that goes to Target, where I buy most of my possessions. But some of it goes to charity. The problem is that I feel weird donating $1 if I'm not putting it directly into a red bucket outside the Wal-mart. The one with the rusty red earrings. But at the Dollar4Life page, I can give as little as $1 if I have to. Although I prefer to give more.

The Dollar4Life campaign is about mobilizing a large community through small donations. Every person who donates will help to save a life. Every person who sends someone else to this site will help us to raise awareness. Everyone can make a difference. Even if they have no ears left. Thanks, Wal-mart.

Frogpond Badge

0 comments :

Post a Comment