Re-launched, but still slightly under construction. :-)

Friday, May 14, 2010

An Ode to Hearing Aids

Friday, May 14, 2010 By

Atlanta, Ga. - I'm peering out my parents' front door at the work being done to their house by a local exterminator. Termites. Yech.

I see a guy tromping down the sidewalk.

"Hey, mom? There's a dude coming to the door."

"What?"

"There's a guy coming down the sidewalk."

"There's a - what did you say?"

"There's a dude comin' down the sidewalk."

"Drilling my sidewalk? What on earth -?!" She leaps off the sofa.

"No! Mom! There's a DUDE - a MAN - coming DOWN the SIDEwalk!"

"Oh. Well." She sits back down. "Wait - but what are they drilling?"

"No, they're not drilling anything, mom."

"Then what are you talking about?"

"I have no idea."

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments :

Post a Comment